Back to the index page  
   Main Site  ::   Forum FAQ  ::   Search  ::    Register  ::   Profile  ::   Log in to check your private messages  ::   Log in 
Only play this game in easy mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.pacificstorm.net Forum Index -> Pacific Storm Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irishrover
Airman First Class
Airman First Class

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Only play this game in easy mode Reply with quote
Played this game for 2 years now. Always crashed and never could win as Americans in normal mode and in hard mode. Finally played in easy mode and never had a crash, took over every base with no problems and also was able to beat Japan. I think the AI is screwed up when trying to play normal and hard modes as it spawns clones in all the bases. They must have only tested this game in easy mode.
chip5541
General
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nope. Several of us testers tested different levels. There was only a couple of testers for the english side. Not sure how many for the russian side of things though.
Irishrover
Airman First Class
Airman First Class

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well I've played this game alot, always in normal mode and every base would get worse as the game went on with phantom formations that would give me error #9{no parent for child of a certain formation}. These formations never had any ammo loaded and there were way too many of them like 1200 scout aircraft. I tried every fix out there and still by the time a got to Pearl Harbor America would have way too many formations and it would crash all the time. When I would look at steel monsters was always error 7 or 9, exception thrown. It did not reconize these formations. But in easy mode was just right. All ships had ammo, no 1200 aircraft, or 800 tankers, I'm just giving you my experience with this game. This is by far the best game of its type out there. I wish someone could get a hold of it and fix it thats all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.pacificstorm.net Forum Index -> Pacific Storm Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1 :: View previous topic :: View next topic

Jump to: